RCP’s extensive hands on Project Management and Project Programming experience enables us to bring a practical approach and understanding to negotiation of construction claims. Our technical expertise in critical path scheduling can help you understand the often complex events giving rise to issues such as critical, non-critical and concurrent delay.
RCP’s claims analysis procedures can be applied during the course of your project to proactively identify and resolve delays before they become major disputes.
RCP has also been involved in major dispute resolution and arbitration proceedings employing a range of Delay Impact Analysis techniques to identify and detail the causes of prolongation and disruption delay to projects.
Our Delay Claim Advisory services may include:
- Claims Analysis and Negotiation
- Critical Path based Contract Time Management services
- Contemporaneous Programme Analysis
- Retrospective “as-built but-for” Analysis
- Construction Resource Analysis – Resource Critical Delay Assessment
- Prolongation / Disruption Claims
- Expert Witness