At RCP we invest in our people. The diverse range of services that we provide and the wide spectrum of project types that we manage for our Clients, enables our staff to develop their key competencies to provide outstanding value for our Clients.
Positions currently available:
Senior Project Programmer (Brisbane)
RCP provides a wide range of Project Management, Project Programming/Scheduling, Delay Claim and Development Management consulting services to a broad range of clients across the construction and infrastructure industries.
We are currently seeking an experience resources and construction planner with significant scheduling knowledge to join our team.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Providing professional services and advice to our clients
- Regular progress monitoring and detailed reporting
- Development and construction programming
- Extension of time claims
You will require:
- Relevant tertiary qualifications
- Min. 10 years previous programming experience (client side)
- A thorough understanding of resources, construction, infrastructure processes
- Proficient in Primavera P6
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Applicants meeting the above criteria should forward their cover letter and a detailed resume:
- Details of qualifications
- Past employment history
- Detailed project experience with each employer (including your role and project value where possible)
Email applications to firstname.lastname@example.org