RCP is a professional project management consultancy services firm based in the Brisbane CBD and we are seeking an experienced accounts officer to join our head office finance team. Reporting to the Senior Financial Accountant and Commercial Director, the Accounts Officer is essential to providing support through using their solid understanding of standard accounting practices to add value to the RCP Finance Department.
This role operates from our Brisbane CBD office 5 days a week for approximately 4-6 hours each day (approximately 0.7 FTE).
- Full function accounts payable (low volume, high detail)
- Managing Accounts Payable inbox & assisting with other accounts email inboxes
- Preparing payment files for approval (including GL coding and tracking categories)
- Compiling and reconciling credit card accounts and expense claims
- E Filing & records management
- Provide support with payroll functions
- Assist with timesheet data entry and leave registers
- Support accounts department with data entry as required including both accounts receivable payroll and end of month
Other accounts administration & support duties may include:
- Detailed account reconciliations using Excel
- Scanning & e-filing of accounts documentation
- Assisting other members of the finance & administration team as required
To be considered for this position, you should also be able to demonstrate:
- Experience with Xero software essential (payroll advantageous)
- A minimum of 3 years previous experience in a similar role in the services sector
- High level of accuracy & attention to detail
- Fast, accurate data entry & typing skills
- Strong Excel skills – including formulas, charts, pivot tables and formatting
- Proficient in MS Word & Outlook
- Strong communication skills
- Accounting qualifications (Cert IV or higher) will be highly regarded
What’s on Offer:
Working for RCP means being a part of one of Australia’s largest independent project management consultancies serving the property development, construction, resources, and infrastructure industries. For over 40 years, we have delivered developments for our clients across a wide range of sectors.
RCP has a high-performance culture that puts people at the heart of everything we do. We value diversity of experience, recruiting people from a broad skill base who can perform and achieve exceptional results. In return we support the ambitions of our people by enabling them to reach their own personal goals, as well as offering competitive remuneration, and on-going training.
We have offices in Adelaide, Brisbane, Gold Coast, Sydney and Townsville, with teams committed to achieving optimum results for our clients through delivering solution focused outcomes.
How to Apply:
Please submit your detailed resume past experience and reference details. Applications will be shortlisted by the 23rd of January 2023. Note – due to a high volume of applications, only applicants considered for interview will be contacted.