RCP is seeking a part-time Office Administrator to join our professional team of project managers based in Sydney CBD offices. This role also assists our Sydney Director with day-to-day office administration requirements.
As the sole administrative support in our Sydney office, you will be responsible for a broad range of duties such as:
- Document formatting and compilation to a high standard
- Drafting routine correspondence
- Document and data file management including electronic filing
- Typing & data entry
- Assisting project managers with registers, correspondence, data management and e filing
- Assisting head office with accounts payable and invoicing for the Sydney office
- Travel and function/event arrangements
- Participating in team meetings and taking a proactive role to support the Sydney team
- Other general administration duties and support as required
Requirements for the role:
- To be successful in this role you will need to be a pro-active team player that enjoys all facets of administration and executive team support
- Min 2 years past experience providing administrative support in a professional services firm
- Advanced skills in document and report presentation & formatting (Word)
- Experienced with the Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Outlook, MS Teams, SharePoint)
- Accurate data entry and typing skills
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task, prioritise and problem solve
- General understanding of accounts payable & invoicing processes
- Professional written and verbal communication skills
- Reliable, proactive & positive
- Strong attention to detail & accurate data entry skills
- Able to work part-time between 24-32 hours / week (flexible options available – please indicate your preferred days/hours
- Please indicate your availability to work full time if required
RCP is a professional project management consultant firm with over 40 years’ experience across the development and construction industries throughout Australia.
At RCP, we believe that a diverse and inclusive workplace not only makes us a stronger team, but also helps us better serve our clients and the communities we operate in.
How to Apply:
Please submit your detailed resume including qualifications, past project experience and reference details.
Due to the high volume of applications received, applicants may not be contacted unless considered further for the role.