RCP has an opportunity for a motivated and results oriented Project Manager to join our expanding team of professionals in our Brisbane office.
At RCP we have built our reputation by creating successful outcomes for our clients across a diverse range of projects, spanning more than 40 years throughout Australia.
With the perfect balance of project management experts driving innovation and award winning specialists delivering strategic project management services and advice, RCP professionals form a strong combined group that continuously adapts its delivery in response to an evolving industry.
About the role:
Working across a range of landmark development projects underway across greater Brisbane your role will include providing consulting services to our clients:
- Professional project management services on building and construction projects
- Contract administration, superintendent & principal representative services
- Co-ordinating and communicating with consultant teams and project stakeholders
- Maintaining project records, minute taking & other project management support services
- A relevant bachelor degree – construction management, architecture, engineering, quantity surveying or similar.
- 5-10 years’ experience as a consultant in project management and contract administration
- Sound knowledge of construction industry legislation (BCA, SOP Act, industry standards & regulations)
- A confident and proactive communicator capable of working as part of a high performing team
- Proficient with Microsoft Office programs – Word, Excel, Project & Teams
- Polished and professional report writing skills.
- Experience on commercial, hospitals, retail or industrial projects >$10M will be highly regarded.
What’s on offer:
- Our culture puts you at the heart of everything we do
- Our people thrive in an environment where the focus is on developing our people to continually learn skills, supported by a team of highly skilled professionals.
- You can expect a professional and collaborative culture, regular social events and the opportunity for flexible work.
Please submit your detailed resume including qualifications, past project experience and reference details.
Candidates from infrastructure/ mining/ resources/IT or telecommunications industry is not relevant for this role.,
Due to the high volume of applications received, applicants may not be contacted unless considered further for the role.