At RCP we pride ourselves on being a dynamic, strong and successful business, celebrating 40 years in 2021. With the perfect balance of project management experts driving innovation and award-winning specialists overseeing projects, RCP professionals form a strong combined group that continuously adapts its delivery in response to an evolving industry.
About the role:
Working across a range of landmark development projects underway across greater Gold Coast, your role will include providing consulting services to our clients:
- Professional project management services on building and construction projects
- Contract administration, superintendent/principal representative
- Maintaining efficient and thorough documentation for effective contract administration, minute taking and other project management support services
- Co-ordinating with internal and external consultant teams and shareholders
Essential requirements for the role:
- A relevant bachelor degree – construction management, architecture, engineering, quality surveying or related degree is essential to be considered for this role
- Experience – 3-5 years providing client-side project management & contract administration experience on building construction projects greater than $25M
- Sound industry legislation knowledge (BCA, Security of Payment Act and other industry standards & regulations)
- Confident and proactive in dealing with clients, contractors and building issues on a daily basis
- Polished and professional communication & report writing skills
What’s on Offer:
Working for RCP means being a part of one of Australia’s largest independent project management consultancies serving the property development, construction, resources, and infrastructure industries. For over 40 years, we have delivered developments for our clients across a wide range of sectors.
RCP has a high-performance culture that puts people at the heart of everything we do. We value diversity of experience, recruiting people from a broad skill base who can perform and achieve exceptional results. In return we support the ambitions of our people by enabling them to reach their own personal goals, as well as offering competitive remuneration, and on-going training.
We have offices in Adelaide, Brisbane, Gold Coast, Sydney and Townsville, with teams committed to achieving optimum results for our clients through delivering solution focused outcomes. You can expect a professional and collaborative culture, regular social events and the opportunity for flexible work.
Please submit your detailed resume including qualifications, past project experience and reference details.