RCP has an opportunity for a motivated and results oriented Project Programmer/Planner to join our expanding team of professionals located in our Brisbane head office.
At RCP we have built our reputation by creating successful outcomes for our clients across a diverse range of projects, spanning more than 40 years throughout Australia.
With the perfect balance of project programming and project management experts, RCP’s award winning specialists deliver an integrated project development process which facilitates effective control of the total project, enabling optimum project time performance and successful project delivery.
About the role:
Based in our Brisbane head office you will have opportunity to be involved across a range of landmark building and development projects underway across our offices nationally. Duties include providing project programming/planning & project management consulting services such as:
- Professional programming advice regarding all time related matters
- Development phase and construction phase programming
- Regular project progress monitoring and reporting
- Schedule production, programme analysis and reviews
- Project management services as required
- Contract administration, superintendent, principal representative services
- Co-ordinating and communicating with consultant teams and project stakeholders
- Maintaining project records, minute taking & other project support services.
What’s on offer:
- Our culture will put you at the heart of everything we do
- You will have the opportunity to work on exciting and unique projects to grow your portfolio and further develop your career
- Our people thrive in an environment where the focus is on developing our people to continually learn skills, supported by a team of highly skilled professionals
- We offer competitive remuneration packages commensurate with skills & experience
- You can expect a professional and collaborative culture, regular social events and the opportunity for flexible work.
- A relevant bachelor degree – construction management, architecture, engineering, quantity surveying, property, or similar.
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience providing project planning/programming advisory services for building construction projects
- Proficient with Microsoft Project, Primavera P6 and/or Asta Power Project
- Sound knowledge of construction industry legislation (BCA, SOP Act, relevant industry standards & regulations)
Other preferred skills
- Project management and contract administration experience
- A confident and proactive communicator capable of working as part of a high performing team
- Proficient with Microsoft Office programs – Word, Excel, PowerBI & Teams
- Proficiency with 4D planning and dashboard reporting will be highly regarded
- Polished and professional communication & report writing skills.
- Past experience on commercial, hospitals, retail or industrial projects >$10M will be highly regarded.
Please submit your detailed resume including qualifications, past project experience and reference details.
Candidates from infrastructure/ mining/ resources/IT or telecommunications industry is not relevant for this role.,
Due to the high volume of applications received, applicants may not be contacted unless considered further for the role.