RCP is an industry leader in the provision of high quality project management, development management and project programming services across the entire life cycle of projects from inception through to delivery/commissioning. RCP’s strength lies in our industry specialists who are dedicated to delivering value beyond expectation on every project.
With offices in Sydney, Brisbane, Adelaide, Melbourne, Gold Coast and Townsville, working at RCP means you will be part of a culture where strong relationships and teamwork are valued. We value diversity of experience and support the ambitions of our people by enabling them to reach their goals as well as offering competitive remuneration and benefits.
About the role:
A unique and immediate opportunity exists for an experienced project management professional to join RCP leading our North Queensland team based in Townsville.
Supported by our head office executive & marketing divisions, you will be working across a range of major building, development & industrial projects underway across North Queensland. Your role will include providing consulting services to our clients, business development and team supervision. Key duties include:
- Leading the RCP Nth Qld regional office, day to day supervision and management of this important regional office.
- Business strategy development & marketing, preparing proposals and securing forward work for the Nth Qld regional office team;
- Professional Service Provider: providing best practice professional project and development management consulting services to building owners/developers for their projects, including contract administration and superintendent/principal representation services.
Essential requirements for the role:
- Experience & Skills: Min 7+ years’ professional principal-side development & project management consulting service experience on major Australian projects >$10M (construction contract administration and design consultant team management experience required);
- Track record : Proven experience on building construction projects >$20M with (education, commercial, retail, hospital, high rise residential developments preferred)
- Qualifications: A relevant bachelor degree (construction management, architecture, engineering, quality surveying or related degree);
- Leadership: Ability to lead and manage professional consulting service teams with polished and professional verbal and written communication skills
- Business Development: Strong interest in marketing and willing to grow and develop opportunities for future work;
What’s on Offer:
Attractive remuneration package available for a suitable professional to join RCP’s professional team based in North Queensland.
At RCP, we believe that a diverse and inclusive workplace not only makes us a stronger team, but also helps us better serve our clients and the communities we operate in.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applicants from all backgrounds, genders, races, ethnicities, religions, abilities, and sexual orientations.
How to Apply:
Please submit your detailed resume including qualifications, past project experience and reference details.
Candidates from infrastructure/ mining/ resources/IT or telecommunications industry is not relevant for this role.,
Due to the high volume of applications received, applicants may not be contacted unless considered further for the role.