RCP recognises that stewardship for the environment is core to sustainable business development and is of ever-growing importance to the built environment as a whole. We understand the principles of Ecological Sustainable Development (ESD) and seek ways in which to contribute to achieving the objectives of ESD.
Our approach to ESD is based on our ability to make a positive impact, including promoting to clients the value of the inclusion of features which take account of a ‘whole of life’ philosophy, energy efficiency measures and life cycle cost principles into facility design, construction and operation.
We have provided project management services on a number of projects that have had significant energy efficiency requirements including the following:
- 360 Queen St, Brisbane – 5 Star Green Star, NABERS 5 Star and WELL Core
- GPO Tower, Adelaide – 5 Star Green Star, WELL Core
- Port Adelaide State Government Office – 6 Star Green Star, NABERS 5 Star
- Santos Place, Brisbane – 6 Star Green Star, NABERS 5 Star
- VSI/SA Water Development, Adelaide – 6 Star Green Star, NABERS 5 Star