ISPT Pty Ltd
Design & Construct
- Overlapping of base build contract works and tenancy fitout works to meet the compressed time frame
- Flagship tenancy opened for trading in advance of completion of the building roof and water proofing
- Revision of base building services after letting of contract to accommodate tenancy fitout design
RCP was engaged by ISPT to undergo a major redevelopment of the iconic Broadway on the Mall Shopping Centre.
The development comprises:
- Three levels of existing retail space.
- Two international fashion brands plus a mix of local specialty retail tenants.
- One level of premium commercial office space.
- Intricate glass façade and fully upgraded building services.
Project challenges included the refurbishment of the heritage façade on Adelaide Street and the construction of a new façade above the busy Queen Street Mall.
There was also a requirement to complete the project in a number of separable portions due to heavily constrained shared site access from Adelaide Street.
The project was delivered within budget and ahead of schedule.