Client: ISPT Pty Ltd
Project Value: $34m
Project Timeframe: 2012
Services Provided: Project Management
- Overlapping of base build contract works and tenancy fitout works to meet the compressed time frame
- Flagship tenancy opened for trading in advance of completion of the building roof and water proofing
- Revision of base building services after letting of contract to accommodate tenancy fitout design
RCP was engaged by ISPT to oversee the major redevelopment of the iconic Broadway on the Mall Shopping Centre.
The development comprised:
- Three levels of existing retail space
- Two international fashion brands plus a mix of local specialty retail tenants
- One level of premium commercial office space
- Intricate glass façade and fully upgraded building services
Project challenges included the refurbishment of the heritage façade on Adelaide Street and the construction of a new façade above the busy Queen Street Mall.
There was a requirement to complete the project in a number of separable portions due to heavily constrained shared site access from Adelaide Street.
The project was delivered within budget and ahead of schedule.