Abigroup Seymour Whyte Joint Venture
- Cost $200m
- Bridge 1 – University Road overpass
- Bridge 2 – University Creek
- Bridge 3 – Angus Smith Drive overpass
- Bridge 4 – Ross River Bridge duplication
- New pavements and streetscape duplicating Douglas Arterial Highway
RCP was appointed by Abigroup Seymour Whyte Joint Venture in September 2010 to provide programming services.
RCP undertook a review of the programme and status of the partially completed works and provided recommendations on the contractors programme.
The project included strict environment constraints on works to the bridge in relation to the wet season. Regular status inspections and forecasting were employed to minimise risk which ensured works were completed on time.
Ongoing services included status updates and logic changes to enable project completion within the contractual time constraints.