HR Superclinic Pty Ltd ATF Hampstead Road Unit Trust
- New build commercial medical building
- Integrated tenant medical fit-outs
- Phased separable completion and occupation
- Federally funded
In March 2013, RCP (through its South Australian subsidiary) was engaged to undertake the role of project manager for the Hampstead Road GP Superclinic, Northfield. The two storey medical clinic comprises a number of general practitioners and specialist tenants such as a physiotherapist, renal dialysis clinic, dentist and pharmacy. RCP was initially engaged for the base building component, but was later engaged to complete the above-mentioned tenancies. The project was delivered on time and on budget.
Acting as the project manager, RCP’s scope of services during the course of the project included:
- tendering and engagement of the consultant team
- development of a master project program and monthly detailed program
- chairing design meetings and workshops
- chairing value management workshops
- management of the planning approvals required for both the base build and tenancies
- acting as superintendent on all contracts, including certification of milestones and practical completion, variation and extension of time assessments etc.
- preparation of monthly progress reports to be issued to the federal government
- monthly certification of consultant and contractor progress claims