Client: Mulpha Australia Limited
Project Timeframe: October 2019 – December 2021
Services Provided: Project Management, Superintendent, Project Programming
- refurbishment of all hotel rooms and room floor corridors and lobbies
- new bathrooms and furniture
- services infrastructure upgrades
- redevelopment of all food, retail, beverage, and entertainment areas
- refurbishment and reconfiguration of the hotel entries and concierge
RCP was appointed by Mulpha to provide project management, superintendent and specialist programming services for the InterContinental Sydney redevelopment.
The project comprises the full upgrade and refurbishment of all 509 guest rooms, including 28 suites; reconfiguration and relocation of hotel back of house services; refurbishment of the public and entry areas and club lounge; redevelopment of all food, retail, beverage, and entertainment areas, which will provide a new level of offering to the public and guests alike; and services infrastructure upgrades.
RCP is overseeing the development from project scoping to completion.