Client: Mulpha International
Value: $120 million
Project Timeframe: October 2019 – September 2022
Services Provided: Project Management, Superintendent, Project Programming
- Refurbishment of all hotel rooms and room floor corridors and lobbies
- New bathrooms and furniture
- Services infrastructure upgrades
- Redevelopment of all food, retail, beverage, and entertainment areas
- Refurbishment and reconfiguration of the hotel entries and concierge
RCP was appointed by Mulpha International to provide project management, superintendent and specialist programming services for the major InterContinental Sydney redevelopment.
The project comprised the full upgrade and refurbishment of all 509 guest rooms, including 28 suites; reconfiguration and relocation of hotel back of house services; services infrastructure upgrades; refurbishment of the public and entry areas and club lounge; plus the redevelopment of all food, retail, beverage, and entertainment areas.
The landmark hotel now provides a new level of luxury to visitors to Sydney.
RCP oversaw the development from project scoping to completion.