Client: Charter Hall
Project Timeframe: 2020–2023
Services Provided: Project Management; Project Programming
- Circa 40,000sqm of office & 3,600sqm of retail space
- Federal government tenant (Services Australia)
- Ground floor retail, food and lifestyle precinct inclusive of cafes, restaurants, a supermarket and barista bar
- 6 Star Green Star, 5 Star NABERS Energy, 6 Star NABERS Waste rating and Gold Well certification
- Centralised business hub with touchless access
- Allied health and wellness facilities including wellness centre and exercise space, the CBD’s largest hotel-style end of trip facilities including private showers, grooming stations and 350 bike parks, as well as touchless amenities and bacterial elimination systems
- Adelaide’s first sky lobby and exclusive roof top terrace
- Retention and restoration of heritage facades
Following the successful delivery of GPO Exchange, RCP has been further engaged by Charter Hall to provide full project management and specialist programming services for the 60 King William Street mixed-use development in Adelaide.
Designed by Cox Architecture, the development will include a PCA A-Grade 15-storey office tower with state-of-the-art facilities, alongside a new retail, food and lifestyle precinct.
Comprising approximately 40,000sqm of office space and 3,600sqm of retail space for 3,500 commercial and retail workers, the 60 King William Street development will become the largest commercial real estate project in Adelaide’s CBD.
RCP is overseeing the consultant procurement, design, contractor tender and award, full tenant integration and project construction phases of this major development.
Charter Hall has appointed Built as its construction delivery partner for 60 King William Street, with works on site already underway.