- A new two level 12,000m² Myer Department Store
- Includes staged extension to adjoining car park from two to four levels
- New pedestrian access to existing Robina Shopping Centre – Arbour Lane
- Upgraded surrounding road network
- Reconfigured adjacent specialty shops
- Upgraded the food market hall, services, facilities and entries to the precinct
- Demolition of all the structure associated with the existing cinemas and part of the existing car park
QIC developed the Myer Department Store within the Robina Town Shopping Centre to position Robina as the premiere shopping destination within its primary catchment.
RCP were commissioned by QIC to provide Project Management, Tenancy Co-ordination and Project Programming services throughout the design and construction phases of this major retail development.
The new 12,000m² Myer Department Store development within the existing Cinema footprint included adjacent specialty shops, an upgrade to the food market hall, services, facilities and entries in the precinct, extension of the adjoining car park by adding two (2) extra levels to become a four (4) level multi-deck structure.