Client: Shellharbour City Council
Project Timeframe: April 2019 – January 2021
Services Provided: Project Management
- NSW State Government funded project
- new airport terminal
- various retail offerings such as cafe facilities
- short and long term carparking
- boundary security fencing & associated works
- intended to unlock the tourism potential of the NSW South Coast
RCP is providing project management services from initiation through to completion for the construction of a new terminal building at Shellharbour Airport.
The NSW state government funded project comprises the detailed design and construction of the new terminal building including ancillary works such as café facilities, as well as long and short term car parking.
RCP’s scope of services includes commissioning consultants, the management of revisions to the approved DA concept, tendering of the works and the project management and site superintendency of the construction works.